Ecclesial Announcements: Week of September 13th – September 19th
1. Memorial will begin at 9:15am this Sunday, Sept. 13th, followed by the summer SS presentation.
2. Preaching workshop will be held this evening at the hall. Dinner begins at 6:30 PM with class following.
3. There will be a choir practice this Sunday, Sept. 13th, following the summer SS presentation. Please bring a sack lunch.
4. There is no Wednesday night class on Weds, Sept. 16th. However, there will be a choir practice at the Hall at 7pm.
5. Signups for the upcoming Study Weekend are on the table in the foyer. The Study Weekend is September 19th-20th.
6. Just a reminder that there is no Traveller’s Lunch on the Study Weekend Saturday. The first class will begin at 1pm.
7. A big thank you to all those who volunteered to teach Sunday School for the fall semester! There were an abundance of volunteers following Memorial this past Sunday. We appreciate the spirit of service demonstrated by so many!
Week of September 13th – September 19th
Hall Cleaning: Team 4 (Bro. Tim & Sis. Annalee, Bro. Dave, Bro. Craig and Sis. Amy)
Presider: Bro. Dave
Piano: Sis. Annalee
Sunday, September 13th:
Exhorter: Bro. Roger
1st Reader: Bro. Everett
2nd Reader: Bro. Jarred
Doorkeeper: Bro. Ernie
No Nursery – SS presentation to follow Memorial
Wednesday, September 16th:
Regular class cancelled; Choir practice @ 7pm
Saturday, September 19th:
PACE Fall Study Weekend – classes start @ 1pm
Month of September:
Table Service: Sis. Martha
Cards: Sis. Annalee
Meals: Sis. Nancy
Kids’ Notes: Sis. Becky